Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Jess Release

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep hearing rumors, but I want some confirmation. When will Jess be available to purchase? Does anyone know?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does the catalog say that people have received?

    I'm really surprised that there's been nothing on the club site or on the AG website. The club website says that she'll be "released" on Dec 26, but I guess that's just in stores, and she is supposedly available on Dec 27 for purchase online. This has been told to members by CS.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I e-mailed CS and they told me the 26th. I don't know if all of her stuff will be available then....they didn't answer that part. I also asked the question as a club member, but I don't know if that made a difference or not.

    Shelly

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It doesn't say anything in the catalogue. It just says, here for a year or while supplies last. HMMMMM, maybe I should call and try to place an order.......No, with my luck they'd say ok, and I don't have any money. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might be able to try....christmas money is good.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I tried online.... that didn't work... and it is to late to call... Man delayed gratification is really ****ing right now.... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •